Products and Services
With occassional exceptions, wbITC does not sell IT hardware components. We do, however, make qualified recommendations from vendors meeting our internal criteria regarding ecological and social responsibility and sustainability.
As an independent consulting company for ERP/CRM systems, our software product recommendations are based on our clients' specific needs. wbITC, itself, uses Dolibarr ERP. If you are in the market for a CRM product, we highly recommend taking a look at .
A little "off base" from our strict ERP/CRM focus, check out our own product: qsWorkTime for your employee worktime tracking needs. qsWorkTime can integrate nicely into your existing ERP/CRM systems or run as a "stand alone" application.
Contact us today for demos and free initial consultation.
Leading by Example
Finally, a sustainable smartphone with a modern design and modern technologies.
Designed for durability, with fair and recycled materials, the Fairphone 4 brings you 5G speed, great battery life and a premium dual-camera - all backed by a 5-year warranty. If you are in the market for a fair, durable, reliable phone for yourself or for your employees, visit Fairphone's website or check in with your favorite telekom provider for new or upgrade plans including the new Fairphone 4.
wbITConsulting is a techno-functional consultancy which plays hybrid roles. We understand both the business processes and the technical requirements for a particular area of ERP or CRM, like inventory or finance, marketing campaigns and Sales Force Automation, and can work on the design, implementation and management end to end. (I say: "I", but I am in the process of putting together a team of like minded professionals to ensure business continuity and availability. For more info regarding status, please see our blog.)
Some of our typical ERP/CRM related services include:
- Evaluating/Auditing current systems in regards to usability, security and functionailty.
- Implementing test/demo ERP/CRM systems for evaluation,
- mapping/documenting functionality, security and usability against needs and expectations.
- Map software to the business problem, adjust strategies as needed.
- Assist with business process improvement and change management.
- Preparing business-requirements documents.
- Translating the requirements into technical specifications.
- Designing and implementing workflows that align with business processes.
- Assistance with choice of cloud, On-Site or Hybrid implementation scenarios.
- Estimation of the implementation project timeline and budget.
- Assistance with designing the ERP/CRM system to meet requirements.
- Getting all stakeholders "on-board" with the project.
- Project management.
- See an implementation through the initial planning stages all the way to go-live.
- Assistance with finding adequate funding for start-ups and business growth needs related to ERP/CRM systems.
- Risk and crisis management.
How can wbITConsulting help you and your business or organization? Contact us today.